The COVID-19 virus has changed all of our lives. It has also changed the way we do things at our clinic. Please read the following information prior to your visit. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe…
- Wearing a face mask in our clinic is optional. Individuals may continue to wear a face mask if they feel it is right for them, are at high risk for severe illness, recovering from COVID-19, had recently had symptoms of the virus or are in close contact with Someone with COVID-19.
- We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting using Health Canada approved cleaners and disinfectants.
- Our practitioners will follow revised rigorous hand washing and equipment sterilizing protocols.
- We will advise our staff to stay home if they are feeling ill and consult ontario.ca/exposed to learn about what to do next.
Here is what you can do to help…
- Do not book an appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are feeling ill, please stay home and advise us to cancel your appointment.
- Please notify your practitioner if you would like them to continue wearing a face mask during your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 please notify us to cancel your appointment and follow health Canada guidelines for self-isolation.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer at our check-in station prior to your appointment.
We appreciate your co-operation in following these new procedures. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.