The COVID-19 virus has changed all of our lives. It has also changed the way we do things at our clinic. Please read the following information prior to your visit. If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
What we’re doing to keep everyone safe…
- All staff and practitioners will wear necessary PPE (surgical masks, work clothing).
- We’ve implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfecting using Health Canada approved cleaners and disinfectants.
- Our practitioners will follow revised rigorous hand washing and equipment sterilizing protocols.
- Reduced number of appointments to decrease crowding and accommodate new protocols.
- Same day COVID-19 screening for all staff, practitioners and patients.
- Check-in station for screening, sanitizing and pertinent information at entry to clinic.
- Patients will delay entry into clinic until invited and then directed into treatment room upon arrival.
- Virtual care is also available to those patients who prefer this method of interaction.
Here is what you can do to help…
- Do not book an appointment if you have or had symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please complete the COVID-19 screening on the day of your scheduled appointment.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you did not pass the COVID-19 screening questions.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days.
- Please call the clinic upon your arrival but do not enter until you are invited by one of our staff members. We will “wave you in” or call your cell-phone when we are prepared for your entry.
- Wear a mask or fabric face covering and arrive alone (guardians and caregivers are permitted).
- Use the provided hand sanitizer at check-in station prior to entering the facility.
We appreciate your co-operation in following these new procedures. Please contact us if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.